Fade denim jeans are not just a cloth but it is a never ending trend. We all love faded jeans and they are legendary. We all have our one pair that is the best in the wardrobe. There are many people who look for ways to make their jeans fade or make their faded jeans more faded. There are natural ways of doing it rather than going for rigorous washing in the washer. Natural ways help your jeans to live long. In this content we will try to figure out the top ways to fade your new denim faster.
Here are the top 6 ways to fade your raw denims:
- Sleep in your denim: You need to wear your new jeans for hours and to do so, sleep in your jeans to make sure it gets enough time to get the fade that you are looking for.
- The inside out techniques: Do you know that your legs are the best natural thing to make your jeans fade out perfectly? That is why try out the inside out techniques. Wear your jeans inside out for maximum fade.
- Coffee beans: The beans are acidic and they are natural. Hence take some coffee beans and rub it on your jeans to get the natural fade. After you rub the coffee beans, pour boiling water on the spot and then keep it for air dry.
- Move to southeast countries: If you are looking for a trip, then make sure you select a south east country as these countries have high humidity that eventually allows your jeans to get fade.
- Deep Freeze: It can be a crazy idea, but the fact is deep freezing your jeans make it fade faster. There are many people who actually use this technique to fade the raw jeans. The best way to do so is to use liquid nitrogen for fading.
- Beach ‘Em: Beaching is not exactly the recommended technique but in case you really want it bad then go for it. Bleaching your jeans will allow maximum fades that you are looking for.
These are the best 6 ways to make your raw jeans fade faster. There are many people who are using these techniques to make sure that the jeans fade faster. Apart from this entire slot, try to love your jeans and to live in your jeans to get the best possible results for your best jeans that you bought recently.